HOW TO BUSINESS WITH LIMSHOPPI
To sell with Limshoppi, merchandise must become a Limshoppi Seller by signing on with Limshoppi. The process for signing as a Limshoppi Seller is secure and can be started from Limshoppi Seller Portal. Merchandise can sign-up as a Limshoppi Seller by providing information about the business and the products the seller proposes to sell through Limshoppi. These terms and conditions govern your use of the Limshoppi.com, a unit of Balsons Marketing India, which is an online marketplace allowing sellers to sell directly to customers (hereinafter referred to as “Limshoppi”). You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement as these terms constitute your legal and contractual obligations towards Limshoppi. This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon your 'acceptance'. 'Acceptance' shall mean your affirmative action in clicking on the 'check box' and on the 'continue' button as provided on the registration page while you are transacting as Guest User or such other actions that implies your acceptance.
If you do not agree or are not willing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not click on the "check box” and on the 'continue' button and on the "Apply as seller" button.
Some of the details are that must be provided and verified
during the Limshoppi Seller Registration process:
- Required Information
- Business description
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Categories Of Products
- Business Registration Documents
- Registered Business Name
- Business Type (Public, Private Ltd etc.)
- PAN Number (with accurate Image)
- TIN Number (with accurate Image)
- TAN Number (with accurate Image)
- Signature (Image Upload)
- CST Registration Number (Image Upload)
- CIN Number (Optional)
- Brand Trademark Certification
- Your Bank Details Required
- Select Your Bank
- Account Holder Name
- Account Number
- Bank IFSC Code
- Address Proof (Upload Accurate Image)
- Cancelled Cheque (Upload Accurate Image)
- Tax Registration Documents
- Market Place Agreement
- List Your Products
- Sell Across India
- Pickup Address/ Business Address
- Primary Contact
- Working Hours (Weekly off, Vacation plan if any)
- Sell With Ease
- Earn Big
LIMSHOPPI MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- 'Buyer' shall mean a user of the Website who places an Order on the Seller listed on the Website for products or services.
- 'Order' shall mean a binding purchase order placed by a Buyer on the Seller through for supply of products or services.
- 'Website' means 'Limshoppi.com' and instances of the same
- 'Seller Panel' means a uniform resource locator ('URL') provided by Limshoppi to Seller with a unique login and password to update the order status, price and inventory on the same.
- Limshoppi reserves the right to select the products to be displayed on its Website. Limshoppi also reserves the right to determine the Sellers who may sell on the Website.
- Limshoppi shall receive Orders for the products displayed/distributed on behalf of Seller only in the capacity of the entity that provides an access to Website, marketing and distribution channel to the Seller. In the event payments are collected by Limshoppi on behalf of the Seller, in the mode/s as conveyed to the Buyers, the same will be collected while acting as an agent of the Seller with the sole intent of facilitating the transactions of the Seller.
- Limshoppi shall provide the necessary backend infrastructure, like order management system, etc., for capturing the Buyer/order details placed on the Sellers. Orders placed by Buyer will be forwarded to the Seller for packaging and dispatch of product to the end Buyers. Limshoppi will separately inform the Seller regarding the modalities involved to access the Orders of Buyers, by way of direct access through a 'Seller Panel' and packaging guidelines shall be shared through e-mail. Seller shall provide content & images of its products to be displayed at Website. Seller will update the dispatch details on the Seller Panel provided by Limshoppi or any other mode as may be notified by Limshoppi from time to time.
- On receipt of the Order, Seller will make the products ready for dispatch along with corresponding invoices in favor of buyer within 2 (two) working days. In case of delay, Limshoppi will be immediately informed by Seller, along with the expected time of dispatch, so that the Buyer may be appropriately informed. In case Seller fails to make the product ready for dispatch to Buyer within the period as stipulated above, Limshoppi will be nonetheless be entitled to the marketing fee on the product as agreed to in this Agreement. However, Seller agrees to package and dispatch the product strictly as per the mandate and/or any guidelines given by Limshoppi from time to time. Seller also undertakes that it shall not promote its products, services, offers, packages, etc. to the Buyer directly, indirectly and /or through email, messages or any other electronic or physical mode.
- The Seller agrees and acknowledges that it will pay the marketing fees, courier fees and payment collection fees as mentioned in standard format attached herewith in Annexure- 2 for all the orders received through Limshoppi.
- Seller shall quote best, lowest and competitive prices (inclusive of all applicable taxes) of the products to be displayed on the Website, Seller will be responsible for payment of all applicable sales tax/VAT. Seller authorizes Limshoppi in the capacity of marketing agent to discover and display the market price payable by the Buyer, basis the competitive pricing prevalent in the market. Seller shall be communicated of the market price and shall abide by that price as may be discovered or displayed by the Limshoppi from time to time. However, Seller will have full right to withdraw the products from Website, if it dissents with price discovered by Limshoppi and has notified the same to Limshoppi. All such withdrawals will take effect within 12-24 hours from notification to the Limshoppi. Limshoppi further reserves the right to run promotions offering several benefits/discounts to the Buyer on the Website.
- Limshoppi shall release the payment on the 5th of every month for products shipped at-least 15 days before the end of previous month i.e. if a product is shipped on 14th Jan, seller will get the payment on 5th Feb but if the order is shipped on 24th of Jan, seller will receive the payment for that order on 5th March. Limshoppi shall make the payment by way of account payee cheque /RTGS/ NEFT after deducting Limshoppi’s fee as per Annexure-1.
LOGISTICS AND CONSUMER RIGHTS
- The ownership in the products will be transferred to the Buyer after successful delivery at the destination provided by Buyer, until which the ownership in the product shall be with Seller only. As a large market place, Limshoppi will extend its services to Sellers by giving mandates to logistic partner for facilitating the smooth functioning of the transaction between the Seller and Buyer. Any damage in transit on account of inadequate/unsuitable packaging will be to the account of Seller. However, any damage to the product in transit due to mishandling by the logistic partner, Limshoppi will facilitate the recovery from logistic partner.
- All orders placed on Website are covered under Buyer Protection; hereby Seller agrees to fulfill the commitments made under Annexure - 1. The said program protects Buyer against inadequate or non-performance by Seller.
- The Seller hereby agrees to accept all sales return COD (Cash on Delivery) or Non COD (Non-Cash on Delivery), which are refused/not accepted by the Buyer at the time of delivery. Seller will offer standard manufacturers or seller warranty actually associated with the products. However, the Parties agree that repair, replacement or 100% (one hundred percent) refund of money will be given to the Buyer against manufacturing defect or damage, Seller shall issue a suitable, duly stamped, manufacturer's warranty card to the Buyer with the product at the time of dispatch of the products, if applicable. The Parties also agree and acknowledge that the primary and sole responsibility for redressal of Buyer complaints will rest solely with the Seller at all times.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Seller recognizes and confirms that Limshoppi has the exclusive right to supervise, allow and reject the contents of the Website. Limshoppi shall not be liable for contents and images shared, uploaded or displayed on website by Seller regarding its products and all consequent liability will be borne by Seller only.
- Seller hereby grants to Limshoppi the right to display/delist the product (as updated or to be updated by the Seller on the Seller panel at any/all times) and/or related logo and/or trademark and/or brand name, etc. owned by it or its business associates for marketing/selling through the Website. Seller represents that it has the necessary rights to grant such permission to Limshoppi and agrees to indemnify Limshoppi in respect of any claims, damages, losses etc., arising out of or in connection with violation of the same.
- Except as agreed to by the Parties, the data of Buyers will be the exclusive property of Limshoppi, and Seller will not use for its own purpose or distribute it in any form or means except for the purpose of this agreement and shall keep it confidential at all times Confidential information would include but not be limited to Buyer details, market information, all work products and documents related thereto, the contents of Limshoppi’s website 'Limshoppi.com' or any other information which is treated as confidential by Limshoppi, and any other information received or to be received by Seller which is agreed to be treated under the same terms. The Seller also undertakes to fully indemnify Limshoppi against the breach of this clause.
REPRESENTAION AND WARRANTIES
- Seller shall, at all times and to the complete satisfaction of Limshoppi and without demur indemnify and hold Limshoppi harmless for any and all claims, demands, lawful action suits or proceedings, liabilities, losses, costs, expenses (including legal fees) or damages asserted against Limshoppi by the Buyer or any third party arising out of Seller's actions or omissions in connection with the sale of Seller's products and their performance during the period of this arrangement and for the products sold, even after the termination of this arrangement. Seller represents and warrants that it is a legal entity engaged in a legitimate and lawful commercial enterprise & activity, having all regulatory approvals required to run the similar business and doing regular compliances with applicable provisions of laws.
- Seller hereby declares & confirms that it deals in original, legitimate and genuine quality products which are either self-manufactured and/or procured from the legitimate channel following all legal requirements. Seller further declares that it shall not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party and for any breach or violation of such intellectual rights, it shall be solely responsible.
- If any dispute arises between the Parties hereto during the subsistence of this agreement or thereafter, in connection with or arising out of this agreement, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, by a panel of 3 (three) arbitrators. Each Party will appoint 1 (one) arbitrator and the 2 (two) arbitrators so appointed will appoint the third or the presiding arbitrator. Arbitration shall be held at New Delhi, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
- This agreement may be terminated by Limshoppi or the Seller by giving 30 (thirty) days’ notice in writing. Provided, in the event of a material breach of the terms of this Agreement, Limshoppi may terminate this Agreement at any time.
- Both parties
agree for followings:
- Assignment: This Agreement and the rights granted under it may not be assigned or transferred by either Party without the written consent of the other Party.
- Notices: All notices, requests and demands, and other communications required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and either delivered personally or sent to the official address of the Party through recognized courier service or e-mail. Party may change its address by delivering notice of such change of address to the other Party.
- Severability: In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to render the provision enforceable in a manner that most closely represents the original intent of the Parties. In such event, the remaining terms and conditions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Any disputes are applicable under Panchkula Law jurisdiction
As a marketplace, Limshoppi runs a very comprehensive Buyer Protection program so that you are 100% protected. You experience trust and comfort during online shopping at Limshoppi.com. At Limshoppi, trust is the foremost thing for each transaction. To extend this trust to buyers, we offer Buyer Protection, which is based on four pillars i.e.
- Secure Payments
- Guaranteed Product Quality
- Easy Replacement
- Reliable Merchants
All the merchants selling at Limshoppi.com are well screened by our team before they are brought on board. We assure you that all the products you buy from our website, regardless of the merchant are genuine, authentic, products being sold by well reputed and honorable merchants at the best prices possible. Of course, we also offer all the warranties, guarantees as entailed by the product, all this at a great price and with the best customer service in the industry.
At Limshoppi.com, we believe that customer satisfaction is key- therefore we stand behind all merchandise bought at our site. We will replace any order within 7 days of delivery, with free return shipping if you receive a product which is not as per the specifications ordered by you,
- Wrong Size
- Wrong Color
- Wrong Style
- Wrong Quantity
- Missing Parts/Accessories
- Dead On Arrival, Damaged, Or Significantly different from the description given by the merchant.
However do make sure that the merchandise has not been used/worn or altered/tampered with, as well as is accompanied by its original price tag and packing slip. Please contact email@example.com, so we can help facilitate your return.
In case of pre-shipment delays, Limshoppi also offers you choice to cancel an order prior to its shipment by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing Fee: Seller shall pay marketing fees to Limshoppi as per mentioned table: Table1.
- Courier Fees: Seller shall pay the courier fees. If Limshoppi.com facilitates the pickup and delivery, charges are Rs.50 per 0.5 KG. It may be extra in case volumetric charges apply.
- Return / Cancellation related policies as per mentioned table: Table2.
- Payment Collection Fees: Seller shall pay 3% to Limshoppi as payment collection fees.
- Service Tax: Current Service Tax applied by the government will be applied on top of your Marketing Fee + Payment Gateway Fee + Shipping Charges.
|Category||Marketing Fee(%)||Sub Category||Marketing Fee(%)|
|Mobiles & Tablets||5%||Accessories||12%|
|Cameras & Accessories||8%||Accessories||12%|
|Beauty & Personal Care||15%|
|Bags, Wallets & Belts||15%|
| Category ||Marketing Fee(%)||Sub Category||Marketing Fee(%)|
|Home & Kitchen||15%|
|Pens & Stationery||15%|
|Toys & School Supplies||15%|
|Sports & Fitness||15%|
|Category||Marketing Fee(%)||Sub Category||Marketing Fee(%)|
|Shipping Charges |
Reverse Pick Up Charges
Payment Collection Charges
Limshoppi Marketing Fees
Direct Shipment Returns (Damaged Defective/Wrong)
Vendor Related Cancellations (Out of Stock / Cancellation due to delay in shipment beyond 3 days from published dispatch date, etc.)
in case of point 1||Borne
in case of incorrect product delivery because of size, color related issues||Borne
return/ Customer Non-acceptance (exclusive of point 1)||Borne